OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Three Oklahoma City residents are displaced after an apartment fire scorched several units.
The Oklahoma City Fire Department was called to an apartment complex in the 5900 block of Northwest 10th Street in response to a fire that ignited shortly before 7:40 p.m. Thursday night.
A Fire Department official said the fire ignited in an empty apartment which may have been under renovation by the complex.
Several other units were damaged by the blaze. No information was provided on what temporary living accommodations are available to the three displaced residents.
Crews are still investigating the origin of the fire, but at this time it is not considered suspicious.
- Miller High Life selling ‘Gingerbread Dive Bar’ kits with beer-infused walls
- Founder of conservative Christian Daystar Television Network dies after contracting COVID
- Big Game Bound: Playoff hopes remain alive for multiple teams as NFL enters Week 13
- Debt collectors can now contact you on social media, text you
- Best gift ideas under $100 and on sale now