MOORE, Okla. (KFOR) – An aquatic center in Moore is closed to the general public after several employees tested positive for COVID-19.
According to a shared post by the City of Moore on Facebook, several employees at the Aquatic Center at the Station tested positive for the virus. Those who tested positive had no direct contact with the public, and the closure is due to a reduced number of available staff.
Swim classes and water aerobics sessions will remain as scheduled from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. as well as previously scheduled after-hour events.
Employees in close contact with those who tested positive are in quarantine for 14 days and must have a negative test result before returning to work.
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights and adding them to a “no fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, some 20 injured
- 486 new COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma, OSDH reports
- New Zealand has gone 100 days without community transmission of COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Royals fan cutouts feature stormtrooper, ‘Weekend At Bernie’s’