OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Officials say they are searching for a man connected to a deadly shooting at a metro motel.
Around 4 p.m. on Aug. 31, emergency crews were called to a reported shooting at the Plaza Inn, located at 3200 S. I-35 Service Rd.
When officers arrived, they found 33-year-old Johnathan Ward dead from a gunshot wound.
Investigators say it appears that Ward was involved in an argument or an altercation with another person inside one of the rooms and was shot.
At this point, no arrests have been made.
However, officials have issued an arrest warrant for 24-year-old Muhammed Aamir-Zelf Sanders.
If you have any information on the case, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
- Thunder Hold Off Portland for First Win on Road Trip
- Hot Shooting Cowboys Beat Cyclones in Ames
- Witness condemns fire crew response after three killed in Hammon fire
- KKK church flyers found in Marietta, surrounding communities
- Is football star ready for State Board? Some question experience of Gov. Stitt’s newest Board of Education nominee