OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A crash involving a motorcycle and an SUV in Oklahoma City resulted in at least two people being taken to the hospital.
The crash occurred shortly after 5 p.m. on Saturday in the area of West Hefner and North Council.
Two people were on the motorcycle, which made a left turn onto Council, pulling in front of the SUV.
The driver and passenger riding the motorcycle were taken by ambulance to the University of Oklahoma Medical Center.
Their condition is currently unknown.
The driver of the SUV refused medical assistance.
- ‘Out on the town’: 200-pound tortoise back home after escaping Alabama pen
- Freezing Line Slowly Moves West Tuesday
- Man charged in 2-month-old daughter’s death left trail of destruction
- Oklahoma City crews: Bridges, overpasses ‘extremely dangerous’
- Scientists remove 98 ‘murder hornets’ in Washington state