OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A crash involving a motorcycle and an SUV in Oklahoma City resulted in at least two people being taken to the hospital.
The crash occurred shortly after 5 p.m. on Saturday in the area of West Hefner and North Council.
Two people were on the motorcycle, which made a left turn onto Council, pulling in front of the SUV.
The driver and passenger riding the motorcycle were taken by ambulance to the University of Oklahoma Medical Center.
Their condition is currently unknown.
The driver of the SUV refused medical assistance.
- Friday Night Heroes, Playoffs Week 4
- Oklahoma State University fans headed south for Big 12 Championship game, alumni association hosts party in Fort Worth
- First Lady Jill Biden, Interior Secretary Haaland visit Cherokee Immersion School in Tahlequah to support preserving tribe’s language
- Triple fatality accident leaves Oklahoma communities in mourning
- Oklahoma State University receives nearly half-million dollar grant, one of first from FAA program