OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A crash involving a motorcycle and an SUV in Oklahoma City resulted in at least two people being taken to the hospital.
The crash occurred shortly after 5 p.m. on Saturday in the area of West Hefner and North Council.
Two people were on the motorcycle, which made a left turn onto Council, pulling in front of the SUV.
The driver and passenger riding the motorcycle were taken by ambulance to the University of Oklahoma Medical Center.
Their condition is currently unknown.
The driver of the SUV refused medical assistance.
- Pay it 4Ward: Hope House administrator betters lives through compassion and kindness
- Black Lives Matter-OKC pays bond for Oklahoma father accused of murdering man who was allegedly breaking into his business
- 34 Oklahoma lawmakers call for new investigation into death row inmate’s conviction
- Oklahoma 2-year-old almost dies in San Antonio accident, now back home in stable condition
- EMSA responds to over 75 heat-related emergencies in Oklahoma City metro area in 1-week period