OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A crash involving a motorcycle and an SUV in Oklahoma City resulted in at least two people being taken to the hospital.
The crash occurred shortly after 5 p.m. on Saturday in the area of West Hefner and North Council.
Two people were on the motorcycle, which made a left turn onto Council, pulling in front of the SUV.
The driver and passenger riding the motorcycle were taken by ambulance to the University of Oklahoma Medical Center.
Their condition is currently unknown.
The driver of the SUV refused medical assistance.
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden’s first full day in office, first White House rescue dog could increase pet adoptions
- Biden to put forth new virus strategy exactly a year after 1st confirmed case in US
- Drew Brees’ wife discloses unknown injuries plaguing Saints QB throughout season
- Parents outraged over student’s Confederate flag face mask demand action
- Eli Lilly antibody drug prevents illness among residents and staff of nursing homes, study finds