ATOKA COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – An arrest has been made in the July 2020 murder of a 41-year-old’s shooting death in Atoka.
Curtis James Pines was shot on July 17 at his residence on South Potubby Creek Road in Atoka.
At approximately 9:30 p.m., the Atoka County Sheriff’s Office received a 911 call and when deputies arrived they found Pines dead on the front porch.
On Sunday, November 22, deputies from Atoka County arrested 49-year-old Holly Kellogg at her home in the 7600 block of Coffman Lane in Atoka County.
A warrant for her arrest was issued on November 20, 2020 for one charge of Murder in the First Degree with Deliberate Intent and one count of Feloniously Carrying a Firearm. Both counts are related to the death of Pines.
Kellogg’s bond is set at $1 million.
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Respect for lower-wage health workers is up, but their pay isn’t
- Oklahoma schools encouraged to plant gardens to help monarch butterflies
- Schumer: House to send Trump impeachment article Monday
- Witnesses lead police to alleged Peeping Tom suspect in Oklahoma store