OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Authorities are investigating after a body was discovered near a popular attraction in Bricktown on Monday afternoon.
Officials with the Oklahoma City Police Department say they discovered a body near the entrance to the Bricktown Ballpark on Monday.
Investigators say they have not determined if foul play was involved in the person’s death.
- Two LeFlore County men arrested for numerous charges including desecration of a human member
- Silver Star Interactive: Cowboys stumble against Arizona
- Tracking an early season Arctic Blast heading for Oklahoma!
- Ohio felon accused of using Kool-Aid packet to ring up $994 in charges at Florida Walmart
- ‘I was so scared’: Pumpkin thrown off overpass smashes through student’s windshield