NORMAN, Okla. (KFOR) – A woman’s body found at Lake Thunderbird on Monday has been identified.
The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation was able to get fingerprints from the body and found out her name is Charissa Dawn Bell of Wellston.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Florida bill would make restrooms exclusive to males, females
- Breaking down the numbers: Who pays what if Senate Education bill passes in Oklahoma?
- ‘He smelled like cigarette smoke’: Newcastle Police searching for violent burglary suspect with peculiar characteristic
- ‘Heartwarming moment for me’: Blanchard High senior graduates by his mom’s hospital bed a day before she passes
- NYPD cops ordered to patrol in uniform, prepare for mobilization after Trump indictment
The Medical Examiner’s office also confirmed the identity.
Bell’s death is considered suspicious and the Medical Examiner’s office is still investigating how she died.
If you saw Bell the weekend before she was found at Lake Thunderbird, you are urged to contact the OSBI at (800) 522-8017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.