GRADY, Okla. (KFOR) – The body of a Chickasha man who drove his motorcycle off a Grady County highway on July 22 has been found.
The body of Todd L. Laird, 55, was found on Thursday, Aug. 6, on U.S. 62, just east of Jays Arena Road within a mile of Chickasha, according to an Oklahoma Highway Patrol news release.
Laird was riding a 1974 Harley Davidson motorcycle east on U.S. 62 when, for an unknown reason, he went off the right side of the road, according to the news release.
He was not wearing a helmet when the crash occurred, the news release states.
- Crowds attack Democratic Party HQ in Portland, ICE building
- 14-year-old Oklahoma boy honors Asher police officer for saving dogs
- Reaction from local leaders here at home after Biden’s inauguration, stark differences in responses from both GOP and OK Dems
- ONE YEAR LATER: Oklahoma health officials reflect on one year anniversary since first reported COVID-19 case in United States
- Ticketmaster leaving countless frustrated Oklahomans without refunds for cancelled, postponed shows after pandemic