OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A popular ice cream store in Oklahoma is celebrating National Ice Cream Day with a great deal.
On July 18, everyone can enjoy single dip ice cream cones for just 75 cents all day at all Braum’s locations.
Braum’s makes over 100 flavors of ice cream using fresh milk from Braum’s private dairy herd.
This summer, Braum’s has six new flavors and four new sundaes.
- Sticky Bun – the ice cream version of the classic breakfast dessert with actual pieces of sticky bun in it
- French Chocolate Macaroon – creamy chocolate with macaroon cookie pieces inside
- White Chocolate Strawberry Tart – white chocolate flavored ice cream with chunks of strawberry and pound cake
- Fried Caramel Toffee Pie – delicious caramel and toffee flavor with actual pie crust pieces
- Cocoa Banana – light, creamy chocolate with a hint of banana flavor and pieces of pound cake
- Pistachio Almond Chocolate Chip – a favorite classic with mini chocolate chips added
- Four Fancy Sundaes Featuring Four of the Ice Cream Flavors
- French Chocolate Macaroon – served on macaroon cookies and topped with marshmallow topping, whipped cream and a cherry
- Sticky Bun – served on vanilla Bundt Cakes, topped with caramel, whipped cream and a cherry
- White Chocolate Strawberry Tart – served on vanilla Bundt cakes, topped with strawberry topping, whipped cream and a cherry
- Cocoa Banana – served on chocolate Bundt cakes, topped with hot fudge, sliced bananas, whipped cream and a cherry.