GARVIN COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – A Cashion, Okla., man died in a crash in Garvin County on Sunday.
Charles H. Ward, 64, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash on Interstate 35 South, two miles north of Paoli, Okla., according to an Oklahoma Highway Patrol news release.
Ward was driving a 2004 GMC Sierra pickup south on I-35 when, for an unknown reason, he went off the left side of the road and struck the cable barrier in the center median. The vehicle overturned multiple times and came to rest on its roof, according to the news release.
The cause of the crash is pending investigation.
- Monarch butterfly population moves closer to extinction
- GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn, who contested election results, admits Biden victory wasn’t fraudulent
- Authorities investigate blast at anti-gay California church
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine