OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Investigators say a suspect was arrested following a short chase in a stolen vehicle.
Authorities say they spotted a car that had been reported as stolen near N.W. 105th and Western Ave.
Officers attempted to pull over the vehicle, but the driver refused to stop.
The chase came to an end when the suspect hit a curb and lost control near Hefner Rd. and Broadway.
At that point, the vehicle caught fire.
The suspect was able to get out of the wreckage and was taken into custody.
- Multiple pro-abortion protests taking place across Oklahoma City Sunday
- Emhoff to lead delegation for Marcos’ inauguration in Philippines
- Man slaps Rudy Giuliani at New York grocery store, police say
- These states saw the biggest gas price drops
- Ole Miss Beats Sooners to Win Men’s College World Series