OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Investigators say a suspect was arrested following a short chase in a stolen vehicle.
Authorities say they spotted a car that had been reported as stolen near N.W. 105th and Western Ave.
Officers attempted to pull over the vehicle, but the driver refused to stop.
The chase came to an end when the suspect hit a curb and lost control near Hefner Rd. and Broadway.
At that point, the vehicle caught fire.
The suspect was able to get out of the wreckage and was taken into custody.
- Guthrie police ask community members to take precautions at train crossings
- Thursday Night Heroes, Week 4
- Homeland Scholar Athlete of the Week – Cadence Cross
- Plumbing customer left high and dry chases down refund
- 16-year-old Blackwell teen making miraculous recovery from COVID-19, double pneumonia and strep after being in ICU and on ventilator