CHICKASHA, Okla. (KFOR) – If you were planning to head to the store to get all the ingredients needed for your Thanksgiving meal, you might need to wait until Tuesday.
Officials told the Chickasha Express Star that Walmart closed its doors on Sunday afternoon in order to allow crews to deep clean and sanitize the store.
The Chickasha Walmart will remain closed on Monday but will reopen for business on Tuesday, Nov. 24 at 7 a.m.
- Bills filed in Oklahoma Senate to help support meat processing industry
- Trial begins against man accused in 94-year-old metro woman’s murder
- Released sex offender on probation captured in South Oklahoma while wanted in four counties
- Blanchard family says their home is vibrating, trembling constantly due to drilling rig near it
- Cleveland County qualifies for federal rent assistance grant worth over $6.4 million in relief for renters