CHICKASHA, Okla. (KFOR) – If you were planning to head to the store to get all the ingredients needed for your Thanksgiving meal, you might need to wait until Tuesday.
Officials told the Chickasha Express Star that Walmart closed its doors on Sunday afternoon in order to allow crews to deep clean and sanitize the store.
The Chickasha Walmart will remain closed on Monday but will reopen for business on Tuesday, Nov. 24 at 7 a.m.
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message
- Hiland Dairy recalls batch of chocolate milk; dozens of minors drank contaminated milk in hospital