KFOR incorrectly identified the victim of the crash as a child. The error has been corrected.
WARR ACRES, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities in the metro are searching for a vehicle that fled the scene of a deadly accident.
Around 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday, emergency crews were called to a crash near N.W. 45th and MacArthur Blvd.
Investigators say two cars hit a man who was riding his bicycle in the area. Sadly, the man died from his injuries.
The victim has been identified as 20-year-old Daniel Paulson.
One of the drivers stayed and cooperated with police, but investigators say the other vehicle fled the scene.
Officers with the Warr Acres Police Department say the poor weather likely played a role in the crash.
Right now, detectives are reviewing security camera footage to identify the driver of the other vehicle.
The vehicle is described as a Toyota with front end damage.
So far, no arrests have been made.
- ‘Out on the town’: 200-pound tortoise back home after escaping Alabama pen
- Freezing Line Slowly Moves West Tuesday
- Man charged in 2-month-old daughter’s death left trail of destruction
- Oklahoma City crews: Bridges, overpasses ‘extremely dangerous’
- Scientists remove 98 ‘murder hornets’ in Washington state