CHOCTAW, Okla. (KFOR) – Residents who live in Choctaw will likely begin to see more people wearing masks throughout town.
Officials say the City of Choctaw has become the latest community to issue a mask mandate for its residents.
Last week, the Choctaw City Council narrowly approved the ordinance in a 4-3 vote.
The ordinance, which requires mostly everyone to wear a mask in public, will go into effect Sept. 5.
It is expected to last until at least Oct. 6.
- Live: Pres. Trump news briefing at White House
- KFOR Programming updates due to live coverage of the 2020 U.S. Open Golf Championship
- California woman sues fertility doctor accused of using own sperm to impregnate her twice
- Police investigating shooting at Oklahoma City convenience store
- Officials: 11 additional counties move into COVID-19 moderate-risk category