MOORE, Okla. (KFOR) – The City of Moore is on the verge of completely clearing out debris caused by the historic late-October ice storm.
The city’s final day for picking up curbside debris will be Friday, Jan. 22, according to a City of Moore news release.
Moore residents whose debris is not picked up by Jan. 22 are advised to call (405) 793-5070 to schedule a pickup date.
Residents who prefer to haul their debris to a city site may do so, but only at the drop-off site located just north of Northeast 12th Street on Bryant Avenue before 4:30 p.m. Friday, Jan. 22.
Go to www.cityofmoore.com for more information.
- Former Sooner QB/OC Josh Heupel Hired as Tennessee Coach
- Biden: ‘Waited too long to deal with climate crisis’
- Biden’s immigration plan hits snag after Texas federal judge blocks deportation freeze
- ‘We need to figure out a way to get that money back,’ OK AG fights to get money owed to the state for undelivered PPE
- Couple thousand Oklahoma Republicans change party affiliation shortly after Trump supporters lead insurrection at U.S. Capitol