CLEVELAND COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – An adult victim was taken to a hospital following a shooting in Cleveland County on Wednesday.
Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to the area of Valley View Road and Rolling Meadows near Indian Hills.
When they arrived they found one person with a gunshot wound. The severity of the victim’s injuries is not currently known.
Deputies detained a person for questioning.
No further information was provided.
The shooting is currently under investigation by the Sheriff’s Office’s Criminal Investigations Division.
- Here’s when you can see the ‘Christmas Star’ for the first time in 800 years
- Teacher wins 2-year, rent-free lease in Kansas City luxury apartment
- US adds 245,000 jobs as virus threatens the economy’s slow comeback
- Putnam City continuing with distance learning as COVID-19 cases grow
- Tulsa police searching for ‘skeleton scrapper’