CLEVELAND COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – If you’ve ever wanted to join law enforcement, the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office is looking for you.
The Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office is hosting a law enforcement officer and dispatcher career fair on Saturday, Sept. 12.
From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., participants are encouraged to head to the Cleveland County Detention Center for an application. Officials say representatives from the sheriff’s office will be on hand to answer questions.
Those who are CLEET certified or with DOC experience are preferred if they are applying for a law enforcement position. Training will be available for people applying as a dispatcher or detention officer.
- Watch: Mechanics rescue kitten stuck in dashboard of car
- OSU, Air Force create research partnership
- OSDH: 59 counties listed as a ‘moderate-risk’ for spreading COVID-19
- Officials: 1,200 new COVID-19 cases reported in Oklahoma
- One of last living Tuskegee Airmen celebrates 102nd birthday