KREBS, Okla. (KFOR) – A Congressman from Oklahoma announced that he will hold several in-person town halls to speak with constituents.
Congressman Josh Brecheen will host town hall meetings on Tuesday, May 2 and Friday, May 5.
Constituents are invited to share their thoughts and ask questions on policy issues impacting Washington and Oklahoma.
The town halls will be as follows:
Tuesday, May 2
- 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.: Krebs Community Center, 85 S. Main St. in Krebs
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.: VFW Post 8798, 121182 State Hwy 9 in Eufaula
- 12p.m. to 1 p.m.: Fort Gibson American Legion Post 20, 201 SE Railroad St. in Fort Gibson
- 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.: Wagoner Community Building, 102 N. Jefferson St. in Wagoner.
Friday, May 5
- 9:30 a.m. to10:30 a.m.: Washington County Fairgrounds, 1109 N. Delaware St. in Dewey
- 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.: Chelsea Civic Center, 618 Pine St. in Chelsea.
- 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Oologah Town Hall, 225 W. Alta Ave. in Oologah.