GOLDSBY, Okla. (KFOR) – Drivers in McClain County may need to prepare themselves for some construction projects that will continue through the summer.
Officials with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation say drivers can expect the following impacts on I-35 at Ladd Rd., between Goldsby and Purcell, through the summer:
- Southbound I-35 on-ramp from Ladd Road will remain closed through July
- Northbound and southbound I-35 lanes remain shifted through August
- The Ladd Road bridge over I-35 is now open
- The speed limit will be reduced in the work zone.
Drivers can expect delays and congestion and should plan extra travel time or use an alternate route.
The $9 million project includes reconstruction and lengthening of the I-35 ramps at Ladd Road and replacement of the Ladd Road bridge over I-35.
- Oklahoma City firefighters lead team effort in rescuing Belgian Draft horse used for carriage rides in Bricktown
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Robbery suspect arrested in Oklahoma City following police chase