Crews battle large house fire in Edmond, elderly resident makes it out safely

Local

EDMOND, Okla. (KFOR) – An elderly man made it out of a house fire unscathed Tuesday night.

Edmond firefighters were called to Tanglewood Drive, where a house was burning.

An elderly man inside the home fell asleep as a blaze ignited from the house’s fireplace.

The man was able to escape the fire safely.

Fire officials said the fire caused the roof to cave in.

No further details were provided.

LATEST HEADLINES:

Latest News

More News

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ

Don't Miss

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter