OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Authorities worked to pull a driver from the wreckage after a car crashed into a tree on Friday afternoon.
Around 12:30 p.m., emergency crews rushed to the scene of a single car accident near S.E. 15th and Midwest Blvd.
When crews arrived on the scene, they spotted an SUV that had left the roadway and came to rest after hitting a tree.
Authorities were able to pull one person from the wreckage.
At this point, there is no information on what caused the accident or the condition of the driver.
- ‘Out on the town’: 200-pound tortoise back home after escaping Alabama pen
- Freezing Line Slowly Moves West Tuesday
- Man charged in 2-month-old daughter’s death left trail of destruction
- Oklahoma City crews: Bridges, overpasses ‘extremely dangerous’
- Scientists remove 98 ‘murder hornets’ in Washington state