SPENCER, Okla. (KFOR) – A water main break in Spencer has caused residents across a section of the city to lose water service.
A City of Spencer official told KFOR that a water main burst Friday afternoon.
Spencer residents from Northeast 23rd and Midwest Boulevard North to Northeast 50th and Midwest Boulevard lost water service because of the break.
Crews are repairing the line, but are not expected to be finished with the repair until 8 p.m. this evening.
- Grieving parents gather for dedication to Moore students killed in separate tragedies
- Moore police officer involved in deadly 2019 crash taking a blind plea
- What a car’s ‘black box’ records and how to check if your vehicle has one
- Rep. Matt Gaetz faces bipartisan probe by House ethics, citing reports of sexual misconduct
- Man drowns in Lake Overholser after Oklahoma City police officer dives into choppy water in full uniform to rescue him