SPENCER, Okla. (KFOR) – A water main break in Spencer has caused residents across a section of the city to lose water service.
A City of Spencer official told KFOR that a water main burst Friday afternoon.
Spencer residents from Northeast 23rd and Midwest Boulevard North to Northeast 50th and Midwest Boulevard lost water service because of the break.
Crews are repairing the line, but are not expected to be finished with the repair until 8 p.m. this evening.
- 103-year-old Massachusetts man who lived through Spanish flu, polio outbreak gets COVID-19 vaccine
- Jane Doe identified in 54-year-old Texas cold case
- More than a dozen Capitol officers sick with COVID-19, report says
- Biden inauguration: Trump arrives home in Florida, presidency ending
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author