OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A vehicle crashed into a house late Friday night, and police are investigating whether the driver was drunk.
Oklahoma City Police Department officers were called to a residence in the 6600 block of Bayberry Drive at about 10:30 p.m.
The driver crashed into the house, causing structural damage. However, no one inside the home was injured.
Police took the driver into custody for suspected DUI.
Fire crews were called to the scene to assess damage.
No further details were released.
- Pay it 4Ward: Hope House administrator betters lives through compassion and kindness
- Black Lives Matter-OKC pays bond for Oklahoma father accused of murdering man who was allegedly breaking into his business
- 34 Oklahoma lawmakers call for new investigation into death row inmate’s conviction
- Oklahoma 2-year-old almost dies in San Antonio accident, now back home in stable condition
- EMSA responds to over 75 heat-related emergencies in Oklahoma City metro area in 1-week period