This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A duplex in Oklahoma City caught on fire overnight.

Oklahoma City Fire Department crews were called to the 2100 block of SW 13th Street at around 4 a.m. Saturday.

Photo goes with story
Firefighters at the scene of a blaze at an Oklahoma City duplex.

Firefighters extinguished the blaze, which started when an appliance had an electrical shortage.

The duplex had two residents on each side.

There were no injuries, but EMSA medics evaluated one resident who has a pre-existing heart condition.