TULSA COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – An Edmond woman drowned in Keystone Lake in Tulsa County on Friday.
Lindsey Thomas, 30, was pronounced dead at the lake, located just west of Sand Springs, according to an Oklahoma Highway Patrol news release.
Thomas was swimming around the north bank of the Keystone Dam area. She jumped off the rocks, went underwater and did not resurface, according to the news release.
A friend of Thomas’ recovered Thomas’ body from four feet of water at approximately 3:56 p.m., the news release states.
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Respect for lower-wage health workers is up, but their pay isn’t
- Oklahoma schools encouraged to plant gardens to help monarch butterflies
- Schumer: House to send Trump impeachment article Monday
- Witnesses lead police to alleged Peeping Tom suspect in Oklahoma store