TULSA COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – An Edmond woman drowned in Keystone Lake in Tulsa County on Friday.
Lindsey Thomas, 30, was pronounced dead at the lake, located just west of Sand Springs, according to an Oklahoma Highway Patrol news release.
Thomas was swimming around the north bank of the Keystone Dam area. She jumped off the rocks, went underwater and did not resurface, according to the news release.
A friend of Thomas’ recovered Thomas’ body from four feet of water at approximately 3:56 p.m., the news release states.
- Biden to announce insurance reimbursements for at-home COVID-19 tests
- Miller High Life selling ‘Gingerbread Dive Bar’ kits with beer-infused walls
- Founder of conservative Christian Daystar Television Network dies after contracting COVID
- Big Game Bound: Playoff hopes remain alive for multiple teams as NFL enters Week 13
- Debt collectors can now contact you on social media, text you