LAWTON, Okla. (KFOR) – A man wanted for a suspected homicide in El Paso, Texas, was apprehended in Lawton, Okla.
Ceaser Armendariz was taken into custody in Lawton on Thursday.
Officials contacted U.S. Marshals in Lawton regarding Armendariz, who was wanted by El Paso authorities in connection with a shooting death, according to a Lawton Police Department news release.
Marshals were notified that Armendariz was possibly with family in Lawton.
“Armendariz was tracked down and the US Marshals along with Lawton Police were able to take him into custody without incident,” the news release states.
Armendariz was also arrested on suspicion of possession of Scheduled II narcotics, according to the news release.
“Once he is completed with the charges from LPD he will be picked up by El Paso PD,” the news release states.
- Lightning sparks house fire in Oklahoma City
- ‘Coonsie’ the raccoon owner George Simmons headed back to home to Idaho without her, for now
- OSDH allowing asymptomatic COVID-19 positive nurses to continue working in emergency situations
- Sunbeam receives $107,000-plus federal grant to support crime victims
- The cold front that brought severe weather to Oklahoma is moving quickly away and the weather looks great for Thanksgiving!