ENID, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities in Enid have identified a woman who was found shot to death in an alleyway.
On Sunday afternoon, Enid police officers were called to the 700 block of W. Nagel following the report of a woman lying in the alleyway.
When officers arrived, they found the body of 27-year-old Martika Ferguson.
At this point, no other information has been released.
If you have any information on the case, call CrimeStoppers at (580) 233-6233.
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- City of Oklahoma City Utilities customers concerned as water shutoffs return
- What’s inside President Biden’s Oval Office?