SEMINOLE COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – An experimental plane made a rough landing in Seminole County on Tuesday.
The landing occurred at around 1 p.m. near the town of Sasakwa
An Oklahoma Highway Patrol official said the experimental plane ended up upside down near the Canadian River.
No one was injured in the crash.
What caused the crash remains unknown.
- Monarch butterfly population moves closer to extinction
- GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn, who contested election results, admits Biden victory wasn’t fraudulent
- Authorities investigate blast at anti-gay California church
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine