OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Fire crews were forced to block off an interstate exit after cars reportedly were sliding along the exit.
Around 2 p.m., Oklahoma City firefighters were called to the westbound exit of I-40 and Czech Hall Rd. due to a slick substance on the roadway.
Fire crews immediately blocked off the exit to prevent any further incidents.
Authorities were able to determine that a truck had leaked hydraulic fluid along the roadway.
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- What both sides are saying about a peaceful transition of power
- Louisville officer shooting suspect will face charges of assault, wanton endangerment
- New Ring security drone will fly around inside your home