OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Fire crews were forced to block off an interstate exit after cars reportedly were sliding along the exit.
Around 2 p.m., Oklahoma City firefighters were called to the westbound exit of I-40 and Czech Hall Rd. due to a slick substance on the roadway.
Fire crews immediately blocked off the exit to prevent any further incidents.
Authorities were able to determine that a truck had leaked hydraulic fluid along the roadway.
- Man rescued after being dumped into garbage truck in Oklahoma City
- Second stimulus checks: Progress slow on virus relief bill with $1,200 payments
- Investing During a Pandemic Economy
- Police: Person injured in initial Bricktown shooting, not shot by officer
- One injured in shooting in northwest Oklahoma City