OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – As city officials worked to assess the damage caused by strong storms, Oklahoma City fire crews were called to a country club fire.
Around 8 a.m. on Wednesday, Oklahoma City firefighters were called to a possible fire at the Oklahoma City Golf & Country Club.
When crews arrived on the scene, they realized there was a fire at the club’s fitness center.
At this point, it is unclear if the fire was sparked by lightning or an electrical issue.
Fortunately, there were no reports of injuries.