OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A popular restaurant says it is working to reopen its doors after a fire this past weekend.
On Sunday, Oklahoma City fire crews were called to a fire at Sauced, located near N.W. 29th and Paseo.
Officials say the restaurant suffered a bit of damage from the blaze, but they hope to reopen soon.
The Oklahoma City Fire Department says the cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Homeland Scholar Athlete of the Week – Aaliyah Moore
- State senators argue over plans to move Medicaid onto managed care contractors
- 4 juveniles in custody, guns seized following police pursuit of 2 vehicles in Norman
- 2-year-old child found in backseat of vehicle involved in 115 mph chase through metro
- Asylum-seekers express optimism over Biden presidency, confusion about their status