OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A popular restaurant says it is working to reopen its doors after a fire this past weekend.
On Sunday, Oklahoma City fire crews were called to a fire at Sauced, located near N.W. 29th and Paseo.
Officials say the restaurant suffered a bit of damage from the blaze, but they hope to reopen soon.
The Oklahoma City Fire Department says the cause of the fire is under investigation.
- With 100 days to go, Tokyo scrambles to stage pandemic Olympics
- Biden on Afghanistan: ‘Time to end America’s longest war’
- Oklahoma Senate passes bill to combat traumatic brain injuries
- Newsfeed Now: Unrest continues after deadly Minnesota police shooting; Man finds 19th century-era tunnel under his property
- Stitt signs bill to allow witnesses to testify via videoconferencing during trials