Firefighters put out blaze at Oklahoma City Sonic

Local

OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Fire crews are investigating after a fire broke out at a fast-food restaurant overnight.

Early Tuesday morning, Oklahoma City firefighters were called to a blaze at the Sonic, located near S.W. 15th and Meridian.

When fire crews arrived on the scene, they saw smoke and flames coming from the building.

They were able to quickly put out the fire, and say no one was injured.

Investigators say combustible material left on or near the grill, which was left on when the restaurant closed, sparked the blaze.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

More News

Pay it 4Ward

More Pay It 4ward

National News

More U.S. & World

Washington D.C.

More Washington

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ

Trending

Daily Oklahoma Coronavirus Data

Contact In Your Corner Team

Latest News

More News

SCAN ME: KFOR App QR Code

image of QR Code

KFOR Digital Originals

More Digital Original

Follow @KFOR on Twitter