OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City Fire Department crews responded to a house fire in northwest OKC just after noon on Saturday.
Firefighters arrived at a residence in the 11600 block of Willow Way and found smoke visible from the outside of the home. They were able to extinguish the flames inside quickly.
Two workers and one resident were in the home when the fire started. No one sustained injuries.
Fire officials say the flames broke out in a bathroom and spread to a small attic area. The house was undergoing remodeling work.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Mickey: Keys to Victory on Sunday
- Tiny Rubik’s Cube goes on sale in Japan to mark 40th anniversary
- Experts explain log lighters after investigators say one caused recent house explosion
- Oklahoma City Firefighters give advice on fire and explosion prevention