OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Fire crews from the Oklahoma City Fire Department responded to a house fire just after midnight Sunday morning near SE 59th St and Sooner Road.
Fire officials say the fire started in the attic.
The family inside was evacuated and no one sustained injuries.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- 91-year-old Oklahoma man dies from injuries suffered in vehicle crash with dump truck
- Father and son arrested for arson in connection to California’s Caldor Fire: DA
- UCO Introduces New Football Coach Adam Dorrel
- UPDATE: Oklahoma City police at apartment complex after officer-involved shooting, suspect barricaded inside apartment
- Muscala Three, Raptors Tip Too Late as OKC Wins in Toronto