DEL CITY, Okla. (KFOR) – The Del City Police Department is reminding residents that fireworks are illegal as the 4th of July quickly approaches.
Police say residents should be respectful of each other and property, including sensitive people and pets.
Instead, the department recommends residents leave it to the professionals and view a public display of fireworks.
- IN YOUR CORNER: Eritrean Community raises thousands for fan drive
- Activists, protesters gather again outside Oklahoma County Courthouse after arrests
- Moore elderly couple brutally attacked inside their home, suspect allegedly looking for their grandson
- Oklahoma County Budget Board votes to move $36 million of CARES Act funding to Jail Trust
- Oklahoma Health Commissioner issues ‘Safer in Oklahoma’ Health Advisory