EDMOND, Okla. (KFOR) – Officials in Edmond say they are still investigating after a 3-year-old girl was found unconscious in a hot car on Monday evening.
On Monday evening, first responders in Edmond received a frantic 911 call about a child inside a hot car.
Officials say that a 3-year-old girl was left inside a hot car for anywhere between four to six hours. Police say the child’s father forgot the girl was inside the vehicle.
Once the child’s father realized she was still in the car, he called 911.
Around 8:30 p.m., authorities announced that the girl had died at the hospital.
So far, the investigation is ongoing and no arrests have been made.
- Senate votes to advance Barrett; confirmation expected Mon
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- OSDH: 1,051 new COVID cases in Oklahoma, 4 additional deaths
- Want to play Pac-Man in the real world? You need a Caterpillar vehicle for this wild Illinois maze
- Major winter-like storm system on the way for Oklahoma!