EDMOND, Okla. (KFOR) – Officials in Edmond say they are still investigating after a 3-year-old girl was found unconscious in a hot car on Monday evening.
On Monday evening, first responders in Edmond received a frantic 911 call about a child inside a hot car.
Officials say that a 3-year-old girl was left inside a hot car for anywhere between four to six hours. Police say the child’s father forgot the girl was inside the vehicle.
Once the child’s father realized she was still in the car, he called 911.
Around 8:30 p.m., authorities announced that the girl had died at the hospital.
So far, the investigation is ongoing and no arrests have been made.
- Pike Off OTA at the Capitol Monday calling reform of turnpike enabling act
- SGA, Joe Lead Thunder to Sweep Over Blazers
- Passenger detained at LAX after opening plane’s emergency exit, deploying slide: police
- Daniel Radcliffe, longtime partner Erin Darke expecting their first child together: reports
- Is the David porn? See for yourself, Italy ask Fla. parents