EDMOND, Okla. (KFOR) – Officials in Edmond say they are still investigating after a 3-year-old girl was found unconscious in a hot car on Monday evening.
On Monday evening, first responders in Edmond received a frantic 911 call about a child inside a hot car.
Officials say that a 3-year-old girl was left inside a hot car for anywhere between four to six hours. Police say the child’s father forgot the girl was inside the vehicle.
Once the child’s father realized she was still in the car, he called 911.
Around 8:30 p.m., authorities announced that the girl had died at the hospital.
So far, the investigation is ongoing and no arrests have been made.
- ‘Another World’ actress, Robyn Griggs, dead at 53
- Pennsylvania man charged with threatening to kill FBI personnel
- Former NFL star’s brother turns himself in after fatal shooting
- 10-year-old loses part of his leg after shark attack in Florida Keys: reports
- FBI: Alec Baldwin pulled trigger in deadly ‘Rust’ shooting