EDMOND, Okla. (KFOR) – Officials in Edmond say they are still investigating after a 3-year-old girl was found unconscious in a hot car on Monday evening.
On Monday evening, first responders in Edmond received a frantic 911 call about a child inside a hot car.
Officials say that a 3-year-old girl was left inside a hot car for anywhere between four to six hours. Police say the child’s father forgot the girl was inside the vehicle.
Once the child’s father realized she was still in the car, he called 911.
Around 8:30 p.m., authorities announced that the girl had died at the hospital.
So far, the investigation is ongoing and no arrests have been made.
- Twin suicide bombings rock central Baghdad, at least 32 dead
- US jobless claims decline to a still-high 900,000
- Fauci says US will remain WHO member, join global coronavirus vaccine program
- “We just don’t have enough doses,” Mayor Holt discusses COVID-19 vaccination efforts in Oklahoma City
- President Biden rolls back Trump policies on wall, climate, health, Muslims