EDMOND, Okla. (KFOR) – A man is lucky to be alive after a terrifying accident while trying to mow his lawn.
Officials say a man was mowing his yard when his mower suddenly tipped over into a pond, trapping him underwater.
Edmond Officer Chase Thackerson jumped in the pond and held the man’s head above water until Edmond firefighters could arrive on scene to lift the mower.
- Protesters march peacefully in downtown OKC after grand jury decision not to charge officers with the killing of Breonna Taylor
- More than 17,000 people missing LWA payments from OESC
- California will outlaw sales of new gasoline-powered passenger cars and trucks by 2035
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- With only one tip, KCPD urging community to speak up about shooting that killed 1-year-old