OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – HealthCARE Express says it is working to help Oklahomans expand their horizons by installing ‘Little Libraries’ at each location.
The ‘Little Libraries’ will provide a free and simple way for the community to exchange and share books.
If you have any books you would like to donate, just bring them to your nearest HealthCARE Express to be added to the collection.
To find a location, visit the clinic’s website.
- Pres. Trump, Biden hold campaign events in battleground states
- UPDATE: Victim dies after Friday night shooting, police identify suspect and victim
- Wintry storm on the way, frozen precip likely
- CANCELED AMBER ALERT issued for 2 girls abducted in Kansas following double-homicide of juveniles; the children are safe and suspect in custody
- Do campaign signs still matter in 2020?