MOORE, Okla. (KFOR) – A high-speed chase ended with a mangled Nissan and a crumpled gate at the waste-water plan in Moore on Thursday.
The chase started Thursday afternoon after a man refused to pull over for law enforcement in Norman.
Police received several 911 calls about a motorist who was driving dangerously.
An officer attempted to pull the man over, but he would not comply.
The chase began and speeds reached up to 100 miles per hour on Interstate 35.
But shortly after the chase began in Norman, it ended in Moore.
The driver crashed his Nissan into a heavy metal gate at the waste-water plant.
The suspect was taken into custody. He was taken to a hospital to be checked out before being taken to jail.
- Dallas police officer charged with 2 counts capital murder
- All12 Courtside: Baylor wins Big 12 Conference title; teams look ahead to March
- Powerful quake hits off New Zealand, prompting evacuations
- Texas family devastated after beloved dog shot in head, left in ditch
- Study: Employment rose among those in free money experiment