OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A woman died in a hospital and a suspect is on the loose following a hit-and-run in Oklahoma City on Wednesday night.
Oklahoma City police told KFOR that the woman died in a metro hospital after she was struck at around 7:45 p.m. in the area of Rockwell and Melrose.
The woman was struck by a pickup. The motorist fled the scene, according to police.
Police did not release further information.
If you have any information about a possible suspect, please call Oklahoma City police at (405) 297-1000.
- Friday Night Heroes, Playoffs Week 4
- Gov. Stitt removes school board member, appoints new one with no experience in Oklahoma Public Schools system
- ‘I want people to know it can happen to you’ – Metro woman offers dire COVID-19 warning after saying goodbye to her father on Thanksgiving Day
- IN YOUR CORNER: Metro woman accidentally wrapped up in nationwide scam
- Oklahoma hospitals down to 33 ICU beds as COVID-19 surge continues