OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A woman died in a hospital and a suspect is on the loose following a hit-and-run in Oklahoma City on Wednesday night.
Oklahoma City police told KFOR that the woman died in a metro hospital after she was struck at around 7:45 p.m. in the area of Rockwell and Melrose.
The woman was struck by a pickup. The motorist fled the scene, according to police.
Police did not release further information.
If you have any information about a possible suspect, please call Oklahoma City police at (405) 297-1000.
- CBP closes international bridge in response to migrant influx in Del Rio
- Robert Durst found guilty of murdering his best friend, Susan Berman
- Police ready for rally supporting Jan. 6 rioters, prepared to call in National Guard
- The last weekend of Summer will feel like Summer! Here’s the Oklahoma State Fair forecast.
- Friday Night Heroes, Week 3