OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A woman died in a hospital and a suspect is on the loose following a hit-and-run in Oklahoma City on Wednesday night.
Oklahoma City police told KFOR that the woman died in a metro hospital after she was struck at around 7:45 p.m. in the area of Rockwell and Melrose.
The woman was struck by a pickup. The motorist fled the scene, according to police.
Police did not release further information.
If you have any information about a possible suspect, please call Oklahoma City police at (405) 297-1000.
- Multiple pro-abortion protests taking place across Oklahoma City Sunday
- Emhoff to lead delegation for Marcos’ inauguration in Philippines
- Man slaps Rudy Giuliani at New York grocery store, police say
- These states saw the biggest gas price drops
- Ole Miss Beats Sooners to Win Men’s College World Series