HUGHES COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – A Holdenville woman died in a vehicle crash in Hughes County, Okla., on Wednesday.
Andrea Harjo, 41, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash on State Highway 9 at County Road NS376, approximately four miles west of Wetumka in Hughes County, according to an Oklahoma Highway Patrol news release.
Harjo was driving a 2020 Chevy Equinox east on State Highway 9 when at approximately 3:06 p.m. she went off the right side of the road and struck a concrete culvert. The vehicle rolled multiple times and came to rest on its tires. Harjo was ejected during the crash, according to the news release.
Harjo was not wearing her seatbelt when the crash occurred, the news release states.
- Saturday is hot and humid. Then big changes coming in late tonight and Sunday! Expect Showers and t’storms and cooler temps. Here’s how much rain could fall.
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death
- Over $470k donated after North Carolina boy fatally shot at point-blank range while playing
- If you haven’t received your $500-per-child stimulus check, the IRS has good news
- Trump supporters attempt world record boat parade near Clearwater Beach