HUGHES COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – A Holdenville woman died in a vehicle crash in Hughes County, Okla., on Wednesday.
Andrea Harjo, 41, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash on State Highway 9 at County Road NS376, approximately four miles west of Wetumka in Hughes County, according to an Oklahoma Highway Patrol news release.
Harjo was driving a 2020 Chevy Equinox east on State Highway 9 when at approximately 3:06 p.m. she went off the right side of the road and struck a concrete culvert. The vehicle rolled multiple times and came to rest on its tires. Harjo was ejected during the crash, according to the news release.
Harjo was not wearing her seatbelt when the crash occurred, the news release states.
- Dallas police officer charged with 2 counts capital murder
- All12 Courtside: Baylor wins Big 12 Conference title; teams look ahead to March
- Powerful quake hits off New Zealand, prompting evacuations
- Texas family devastated after beloved dog shot in head, left in ditch
- Study: Employment rose among those in free money experiment