Home’s garage catches on fire in Oklahoma City

Local

OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR)- A house fire occurred in the 5500 block of Spitz Drive at 8:30 p.m. Friday.

The fire started out in the garage and caused smoke damage inside the house as well.

The family claimed that they smelled something burning in the house.

Oklahoma City Fire Department officials said the fire was caused by pre-existing electrical issues.

The fire caused $30,000 damage.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

More News

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ

Daily Oklahoma Coronavirus Data

Contact In Your Corner Team

Latest News

More News

SCAN ME: KFOR App QR Code

image of QR Code

Popular

KFOR Digital Originals

More Digital Original

Follow @KFOR on Twitter