SPENCER, Okla. (KFOR) – Spencer firefighters extinguished a house fire.
The Spencer Fire Department was called to the 4400 block of Diana Avenue, located near Northeast 50th and North Westminster, at around 2 a.m. Saturday.
When firefighters arrived, they found a house on fire.
There was no one inside the home. Neighbors reported the blaze.
No details have been released yet on the severity of the fire.
- 91-year-old Oklahoma man dies from injuries suffered in vehicle crash with dump truck
- Father and son arrested for arson in connection to California’s Caldor Fire: DA
- UCO Introduces New Football Coach Adam Dorrel
- UPDATE: Oklahoma City police at apartment complex after officer-involved shooting, suspect barricaded inside apartment
- Muscala Three, Raptors Tip Too Late as OKC Wins in Toronto