GOLDSBY, Okla. (KFOR) – Residents who live in McClain County and travel along I-35 will likely notice a road closure this week.
Officials with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation say the southbound I-35 off-ramp to Ladd Rd. between Goldsby and Purcell will be closed from 8 a.m. on Monday to 8 a.m. on Wednesday.
The closure is for surface work as part of an ongoing bridge and ramp reconstruction project.
Drivers are encouraged to find an alternate route.
Officials say the southbound I-35 on-ramp from Ladd Rd. will remain closed through early August.
All work on the project is expected to be completed later this summer.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Mickey: Keys to Victory on Sunday
- Tiny Rubik’s Cube goes on sale in Japan to mark 40th anniversary
- Experts explain log lighters after investigators say one caused recent house explosion
- Oklahoma City Firefighters give advice on fire and explosion prevention