GOLDSBY, Okla. (KFOR) – Drivers near Goldsby may need to take an alternate route along I-35 as crews work on a construction project in the area.
Officials with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation say the overnight I-35 lane closures at Highway 74 South in Goldsby will take place from July 30 through Aug. 7.
During that time, crews will be completing overhead bridge work as part of ongoing bridge rehabilitation and ramp reconstruction.
Construction work will include the following:
- Northbound I-35 will be narrowed to one lane at SH-74 South from 7 p.m. Thursday, July 30 to 2 a.m. Friday.
- Southbound I-35 will be narrowed to one lane at SH-74 South from 7 p.m. Monday, Aug. 3 to 6 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 4 and again from 7 p.m. Tuesday to 6 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 5.
- Northbound I-35 will be narrowed to one lane at SH-74 South from 7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 5 to 6 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 6 and again from 7 p.m. Thursday to 6 a.m. Friday, Aug. 7.
- Moore man on motorcycle saved by strangers after car slams into him
- UPDATE: Man helps lead children to safety after daycare fire
- Garfield County gun bust unveils numerous rifles, ammo & meth in home of convicted felon
- COVID-19 claims the life of a young mother and her unborn child
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians