OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City firefighters spent close to two hours putting out an early morning fire that sparked on the city’s northwest side.
Around 2:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Oklahoma City fire crews were called to a blaze near N.W. 10th and Pennsylvania Ave.
When firefighters arrived on scene, they found a building engulfed in flames.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the fire.
At this point, the cause of the blaze is under investigation.
- Newsfeed Now: Biden goes on offense in Georgia while President Trump targets Midwest
- ‘Sign of the times’: Florida man stole backhoe, ran down Biden signs, police say
- ‘This Is Us’ returns tonight
- Body of missing hip-hop artist found in car trunk after crash in Florida
- Man accused of stealing dying woman’s phone outside Anheuser-Busch brewery