OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – LEGO lovers of all ages are invited to enjoy a new convention launching in Oklahoma City in September.
Officials say professional LEGO artists will be there to display their creations and meet with fans. There will also be meet-and-greets with various LEGO celebs, including the cast of the LEGO Masters show.
Winner of season three of LEGO Masters, Nick Della Mora, will be there meet with fans.
Della Mora is a professional LEGO builder who has gained a following of thousands from across the world. He and his partner, Stacey Roy, were crowned the winners of season three for their creative and unique brick-building.
“LEGO fans will be able to get creative in the Construction Zone, with thousands of bricks available, as well as live builds to watch and engage with. Galleries have also been set up with life-sized and extraordinary LEGO models on display.” said Brick Convention.
The convention also features:
- LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise, retired LEGO sets, new LEGO Sets, Hard-to-Find LEGO, and goodies from multiple different vendors
- Star Wars Zone: Amazing LEGO creations from the Star Wars universe
- Brick Pits: with thousands of LEGO bricks to build with
- Professional LEGO artist meet-and-greets
- Fan Zone: epic LEGO creations built by local fan builders
Tickets are $14.99 and are expected to sell-out quickly.
To learn more or buy tickets, visit brickconvention.com/okc.