OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A landmark in Oklahoma City will soon come alive with the Christmas spirit.
Officials with Scissortail Park will kick-off the holiday season with a lighting ceremony at Union Station on Saturday, Nov. 28 at 7 p.m.
Organizers say the light show will feature an eclectic and inclusive mix of music that will periodically be synchronized with the lights.
The light show will run continually from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. from Sunday, Nov. 29 through Friday, Jan. 1.
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- City of Oklahoma City Utilities customers concerned as water shutoffs return
- What’s inside President Biden’s Oval Office?
- Biden rescinds Trump’s emergency declaration on border security, halts border wall construction
- Man accused of crushing officer with door during Capitol riot is arrested