OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A house in Oklahoma City caught on fire Tuesday when it was struck by lightning.
Oklahoma City firefighters battled the blaze at a home near Northeast 122nd and Air Depot.
Fire officials said lightning struck a decorative lightning spire on the home.
A woman was inside the residence when the lightning struck. She smelled smoke soon after.
No one was injured and flames were contained to the attic.
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship
- Chiefs’ Reid, Bills’ McDermott to match wits for AFC title
- Bob Evans recalls thousands of pounds of pork sausage that may be contaminated with rubber
- NFL giving 7,500 vaccinated health care workers free tickets to Super Bowl in Tampa
- Illinois girl, 3, fell from window at her home, died from cold, police say